Friday, May 18, 2012

Debris Settles and Dust Get’s Swept Off…

I’ve been crying a river all season about the lack of depth we have at the center-back position and in one fell swoop the powers that be went out and halved it. Which now leaves us with a whopping total of 1, yup, ONE… * crickets sounding *  No disrespect to Mr. Lahoud, I’m sure he’s a hard working midfielder/professional and I even see that he's quite the humanitarian, but as a fan I’m miffed. I don’t see how his acquisition makes us a better team, something that the FO is always preaching as the main criteria when deciding to approve deals.  New York made out, Chivas hit a home run and the Union are stuck on an empty couch with no play, what gives!! Complete rubbish.

Another thing, I don’t like Peter No’wack, there I said it. I think he’s an absolute poison to our team. He comes off as a complete jerk in the press, appears to ship off any player who he doesn’t see eye to eye with, constantly twists and fabricates the truth, all while managing to stagnate the growth of our younger players by either not playing them or lining them up in unnatural positions. He just keeps making us worse and I don’t know why no one else can see it, or why everyone who matters is just ok with it after they’ve been given such an obvious body of evidence.  For this weekend’s matchup against FC Dallas I hear that we’re planning on playing three up top in Martinez, Mwanga and Pajoy, a slight step in the right direction, but I just DO NOT like this guy coaching our team. I tried to give it some time and let things pan out, yes I know it’s still early, but there’s just too much smoke around this guy for there not to be fire. He’s like that creepy guy at the party hitting on your sister and then she comes over with the ol’ “he’s such a nice guy” bit... yup, that's No’wack in my eyes. Not buying it bro! And to Mr. Sakiewicz, if you’re condoning his actions without batting an eye, maybe we need to keep close watch on you too.

I’m really not a Debbie Downer all the time, but this season has been a wee bit frustrating, as you all have witnessed. With that being said, I do think we have the ability to be a very strong club in the Eastern Conference.  If we can hover around that 5th spot until some summer reinforcements arrive (buy some got damn defenders) then I think we’ll be just fine. Until that transfer window opens up however, I believe it’s going to be more of the same. Keep DOOP-ing folks and I’ll catch ya soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment