Tuesday, March 27, 2012

MLS Power^d Rankings WEEK 3

Keeping it simple with this one. Every year weekly power rankings are handed out for MLS teams and week in, week out there is that one head scratcher of a pick. So, what I've decided to do is take matters into my own hands.. with a little assistance from some great soccer journalists. What I've done is  taken the rankings from what I believe are the most popular soccer sites (Goal, MLSsoccer, ESPN, SI and FOX)  added each teams rank for the week and voila! You arrive at what I like to call  MLS "Powered Rankings. These guy consensus can't be wrong, right? Here we go!

1. Seattle
T-2. Real Salt Lake
T-2. Sporting Kansas City
4. Los Angeles
5. Houston
6. Vancouver
7. Chicago
8. FC Dallas
9. San Jose
10. Colorado
11. New York
12. Portland
13. Columbus
14. Chivas USA
15. DC United
16. New England
17. Toronto FC
18. Montreal
19. Philadelphia

No comments:

Post a Comment